All children are expected to attend school in uniform.
Please see our school uniform policy below to find out about our approach to uniform expectations, including religious items, hairstyles, nail varnish and make up, jewellery and more.
Please ensure you mark your child's clothing clearly with their name. Uniform must consist of the following with no alternatives:
- White shirt / polo shirt
- Purple jumper / cardigan with the school logo
- School tie
- Grey or black trousers or tailored shorts (properly tailored, not cargo style)
- Grey or black skirt or pinafore dress
- White, black or grey socks or grey tights
- Plain black shoes (no coloured lacing or eyelets, no gadgets, plain soles)
- In the summer term, chequered purple and white summer dress or culotte-style dresses are optional. Some children chose to wear shorts or leggings under their skirt. These should be plain black or white, if worn under a summer dress.
Children will also require a change of clothing for PE lessons.
- Black PE t-shirt or yellow PE t-shirt with school logo
- Black PE shorts
- Plain black trainers or plimsolls
- Plain black sweatshirt/hoodie and long trousers/leggings or tracksuit bottoms for outdoor PE in winter
- Kit bag
- No football kits or logos
- Trunks / one-piece swimsuit with swimming cap and googles for swimming
Your child's PE kit should be kept at school and taken home for washing every week (except for swimming)
Please note is it school policy that ALL children take part in PE.
The school uniform is available to purchase from Uniformbase, High Street, Chatham.
11 Railway Street
Tel: 01634 407 217 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please either pop into the shop or click here to have a look at our dedicated page on their website.